2012 was about getting myself back and dealing with injuries. 2013 will end my marathon career (for a bit anyway) where it began, and usher in a new chapter of racing! Of interest races are at the bottom.
December 2 – Rudolph Ramble, City Park, Colorado.
*Walt Disney World Half Marathon, Orlando FLA
*Walt Disney World Marathon, Orlando FLA
*20th – Polar Bear 5k, Washington Park, Colorado
*Tuesdays with High Altitude Racewalk Team in Broomfield, Colorado
*Join Rocky Mountain Road Runners and Colorado Master’s Running Clubs for their series.
*Surf City 1/2 Marathon – Huntington Beach, California
* 10 – Valentine’s Day Race, Washington Park, Colorado
*Alternate Tuesdays with Phidippedes Track Club – Denver, Colorado
*Lucky Laces 5k – Denver, Colorado
*3 – That Dam Run 5k, Cherry Creek Rez, Colorado
*Bay to Breakers – Tentative San Francisco, CA
*Frozen Dead Guy Days, Nederland, Colorado
*Disneyland 1/2 Marathon, Anaheim, CA (for Coast to Coast medal)
*Stadium Stampede 5k – Denver, Colorado
*San Jose Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon – San Jose, California
1. Nike Women’s 1/2 Marathon in Washington, DC
2. Nike Women’s 1/2 Marathon in San Francisco, CA
3. Georgetown to Idaho Springs 1/2 Marathon, Idaho Springs, CO
4. SF-US 1/2 Marathon, San Francisco, CA
5. Tale of Two Cities, Fresno, CA
6. ANYTHING judged in Colorado from 1 mile –> 20km